Friday, January 25, 2013

Problems.

Assalamualaikum. 
Problems do come in our life. Its our choice whether to face or to ignore. In my case, i feel like i wanna ignore them, at first. But then i keep thinking and thinking about it non-stop. I can't even get enough sleep you know? Maybe this is just me. I pretend to ignore, but actually i think too much. I'm not a kind of person who will ignore people's feeling. Everything i do there must a reason behind it. And maybe i am too afraid to speak the truth? To say what a feel about them. I don't want to lose my friend. They've make me happy, been there when i needed the most. I won't forget that. I really hope i can make things right again. Let me explain, please. I love my friends. Thank you for making my life more meaningful :)) 

No comments: