Friday, January 25, 2013

Choice.

I just went to my school this morning. I feel like, OMG, i miss my school life so much. I met my teachers and juniors. Suddenly, all the memories keep playing back in my mind. Ya Allah, how I'm gonna get rid of this feeling? :( I took my SPM's certificate and lcci. After that i started interviewing my English teacher for my assignment. Just simple questions regarding their profession. Asking about their challenges, ups and downs and advice for a future teacher. I asked for their opinion about the teaching profession itself, because i love to teach. Its my dream since i was born. Puiii. Tipu tu. Hehe. InsyaAllah, where there's a will, there's a way. I realised that, to place myself at where I am right now is not that easy. I've gone for the written and spoken test. I need to take Muet and Medsi test. At the same time I must maintain my CGPA. Yahhh, seems easy for you but if you take this course then you will now. Grrrr. Thinking back about my future, no doubt, i still choose to teach. It doesn't matter kindergarten, primary, secondary or university. Its just my passion, i love to teach. *Get ready kiddo, because Im gonna be a very strict teacher. Haha. *BOOOO myself. May Allah ease everything. This is my choice right now. But Allah know the best. Do pray for me. xoxo :D 

No comments: